Educational and methodical work is the most important component of the educational process at the university, on which the quality of training of specialists depends.
Educational and methodical work of NC JSC "S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical university" is aimed at improving the methodology of teaching disciplines, direct methodological support of the educational process, the introduction of recommendations developed as a result of scientific and methodological work, improving the pedagogical qualifications of the teaching staff and includes drafting new curricula for training specialists, drafting work programs for newly introduced disciplines, revision of existing programs, development of methodological materials for the control of students ' knowledge, updating of educational and methodological literature on academic disciplines, introduction of the results of scientific and methodological research into the educational process, new information technologies of training (automated learning systems, virtual laboratory workshop, lecture presentations, video lecture preparation, computer testing, etc.); methodological work within the framework of teacher training, etc.
The main priority of educational and methodological work is the formation of regulatory and legal support for the educational process, in particular, state educational standards of higher and postgraduate education specialties and standard curricula that form the basis of any educational program.
The formation of policy on all academic issues related to education and teaching, ensuring academic quality, academic management and management of the teaching staff at the University in accordance with the Charter and internal documents of the NC JSC "S.Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical university" is carried out by a collegial advisory body - the Academic Council of the University.
Methodical work at the University is regulated by:
− documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
− orders and regulations for the university;
− decisions and recommendations of the Academic Council of the University and the Academic Council of the University;
− the work plan.
To implement the strategy to improve the quality of graduates' training, corresponding to the social order of the society and the requirements of employers, the university has developed and implemented a strategy to continuously improve the quality oftraining specialists.
In accordance with the orders of the university on measures to improve the quality of students' knowledge (No. 405 of December 20, 2011, No. 557 of November 23, 2012 and No. 181 of April 11, 2013), the university collective systematically works to improve the quality of training students.
Educational and methodological activities at the university are carried out under the guidance of information and methodological support of the Department of Academic Affairs.
The Department of Academic Affairs is a structural subdivision of the university in the system of management and coordination of the educational process.
Performs tasks for planning, organizing and informational and methodological support of the educational process, creating digital educational video content, forming a contingent and receiving students, practical training and employment of students, providing administrative and advisory services for the educational process, registration and certification of students.
The main tasks and functions of information and methodological support:
- formation of the composition of the committees of the Academic Council of the University (academic quality committee, educational and methodological committee, academic integrity committee, information technology committee);
- organization and coordination of the work of the committees of the Academic Council of the University and the Council of Faculties on Academic Quality;
- organization, planning and control of the publication of educational and methodological literature, including the formation of the annual publication plan of the university;
- conducting work on checking the occupancy of the content of the teaching staff on educational and methodological complex of the discipline and electronic educational and methodical complex of the discipline;
- organization of preparation and holding of scientific and methodological conferences of the university, educational and methodological seminars, online courses on educational activities;
- methodological support of teachers in conducting open classes in order to disseminate best practices for the use of innovative teaching technologies in the educational process in offline and online mode;
- coordination of work on intra-university commissions: - the first stage of the competition "The best university teacher"; - the first stage of the rating and the organization of the work of the Commission 1;
- development of QMS documentation on educational and methodological work.
Zhusupova Almagul Amangeldinovna – Chief Manager of the department
Bayzakova Arailym Kozybagarovna – manager
Nasirova Nurgul Dauletovna – manager
010011 Astana, 62 Zhenis Ave., main building, 3rd floor, 1326 office
Contact phone numbers: 8(7172)38-61-53. E-mail: email@example.com
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.