Educational and methodological activities at the university are carried out under the guidance of information and methodological support of the Department of Academic Affairs.
The Department of Academic Affairs is a structural subdivision of the university in the system of management and coordination of the educational process.
Performs tasks for planning, organizing and informational and methodological support of the educational process, creating digital educational video content, forming a contingent and receiving students, practical training and employment of students, providing administrative and advisory services for the educational process, registration and certification of students.
The main tasks and functions of information and methodological support:
- formation of the composition of the committees of the Academic Council of the University (academic quality committee, сommittee of educational, methodological and information technologies, academic integrity committee);
- organization and coordination of the work of the committees of the Academic Council of the University and the Council of Faculties on Academic Quality;
- organization, planning and control of the publication of educational and methodological literature, including the formation of the annual publication plan of the university;
- conducting work on checking the occupancy of the content of the teaching staff on educational and methodological complex of the discipline and electronic educational and methodical complex of the discipline;
- organization of preparation and holding of scientific and methodological conferences of the university, educational and methodological seminars, online courses on educational activities;
- methodological support of teachers in conducting open classes in order to disseminate best practices for the use of innovative teaching technologies in the educational process in offline and online mode;
- coordination of work on intra-university commissions: - the first stage of the competition "The best university teacher"; - the first stage of the rating and the organization of the work of the Commission 1;
- administration of application programs designed to control and monitor the educational process (Anti-plagiarism);
- coordination and control of recording video lectures of teaching staff in a digital studio;
- organization of work on the design and development of components of electronic educational resources and digital content of academic disciplines;
- development of internal regulatory documentation for educational and methodological work.
Zhusupova Almagul Amangeldinovna – Chief Manager of the department
Damir Zhanaykhanovich Anarbekov – Lead Manager
Bayzakova Arailym Kozybagarovna – Senior Manager
Nasirova Nurgul Dauletovna – manager
Daripbaeva Sairagul Zheksenbaevna – manager
Zhumabaev Kuanyshbek Sagdatuly – manager
Ernar Talgatovich Seksenbayev – manager
010011 Astana, 62 Zhenis Ave., main building, 3rd floor, 1326 office
Contact phone numbers: 8(7172)38-61-53. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org