Director of the department
Candidate of Technical Sciences
The Department of Student Affairs provides centralized registration of personal files and orders for personnel of students at all levels of education, generation of statistics on the student population, provision of administrative and advisory services on the educational process, registration and certification of students.
The structure of the DSV includes: Student Service Center (SSC), Registrar's Office (OR).
Student Services Center
General Manager of the Student Service Center,
Candidate of economic sciences
The purpose of the SSC: fast and high-quality provision of services of the educational process on the principle of "one window" for the student.
The main objectives of the SSC:
Registrar's Office (OR)
General manager of the registrar's office,
Master of Economic Sciences
The purpose of the registrar's office (RO) is to: register the entire history of a student's educational achievements, organize all types of knowledge control and calculate his academic rating.
The main objectives of the OR:
- formation of academic groups, creation of a database on them in the Platonus AIS; adjustment of academic flows in AIS Platonus based on registration results;
- formation of an order for the appointment of state scholarships;
- organization of registration and re-registration of students for disciplines in the AIS “Platonus”;
- monitoring the timely execution of the academic calendar and entering it into the AIS “Platonus”;
- providing methodological and advisory assistance to advisors: conducting training seminars; organizing the work of the advisory service to monitor the implementation of EP mastery by students;
- preparation of normative documents for current, final control, final certification; Instructions as part of the work;
- organization and control of maintaining an electronic database of all educational achievements of students: current, midterm and final controls, final certification; entering data on the academic performance of students transferred from other universities into the transcript of the AIS “Platonus”;
- output of progress reports for intermediate and final certification on paper and their storage;
- organization of intermediate monitoring of students’ progress;
- organizing the final certification of undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students;
- organization and conduct of the summer semester;
- implementation of work on the stable functioning of AIS “Platonus” modules.
Почетный профессор Казахского национального аграрного университета. Карьера. 1979 г. — Кайрат Айтуганов начал работать оператором цеха перевозки Кокчетавского почтамта. 1984-1985 гг. — ассистент кафедры почвоведения Целиноградского сельхозинститута. 1987-1989 гг. — агроном, старший агроном, главный экономист совхоза Карабулакский Зерендинского р-йона Кокчетавской обл.